HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PRESCHOOL HAPPENINGS

I am from Iowa and we talk much like people from Minnesota. People from the south, drawl. Those from Canada say many word different. People from another country have distinct accents but Iowan and Minnesotan talk alike...........except for the word, "wash". Working in preschool we are telling children to wash their hands....ALOT. So since we started school this little guy often will say, "its wash, not warsh, my grandma says it that way too!" and flashes me his adorable smile.
So today it is cold out and we are playing on the playgrounds and he tells me the next time he come to school he going to wear his..."glolubs"....I said it's "gloves" and he being always right says "no it's glolubs". Kids sometimes have a hard time with certain sounds but this dude has a "v" in his name and says it perfectly!!!!! So guess who is gonna tease who now???!!!! smile, smile This year preschool has a new grocery stand and the teacher has saved empty containers for their shopping expedition. If you go shopping you need a shopping bag for your purchase ....and it should be child size. I was happy to make the class 2 shopping bags out of pet screen for their shopping pleasures.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

precious,bbs!!!

Stephanie Krisher said...

How cute! I want to go to school there!