I have a confession to make.................I never liked being tall. I always just wanted to be average and not be different. So I have a daughter that is her own person and has her own unique style and a confidence about herself that neither her dad or I grew up with. What a trait. Well she wants to be tall......over 6 foot. Her doctor told her that probably would not happen so then the challenge is to be taller that her mom. IT HAPPENED.........the other night was parents night at Volleyball and someone said "she taller than you" and "I said I don't think so". At home we did the measuring in the doorway and sure enough she passed my mark. Too fun for her.
P.S. I am 5'10 1/2" and Laura is 5'11''.
2 comments:
So, what is her height...I don't want her to pass me :):):):)
I LOVE being tall too...so let her join my group...
Laura would love to be tall like you Stac.
Post a Comment