HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Thursday, September 10, 2009

SCHOOL IN SESSION

BREWSTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Our kids are the third generation to attend this school. K. and his dad both attended this school. ISAAC - 3rd Grade not really his idea of a good time but is very good about going to school becuz that is what you are suppose to do. He is much more comfortable in a tractor seat vs. a desk but..........the second he gets home I. will be in his old clothes and looking for work. EVAN - 6th Grade well he should have really good year or hard one as I think his teacher and him are alot alike. Both think alot about science and how it all works. Will they challenge each other or be compatible? Notice the outfit.....supposedly they are name brand........cuz you got to look good on the first day of school!!!! After a whole summer of not wearing a shirt and shoes at home we care how we look?!! ROUND LAKE HIGH This L. third year @ this school (7th-12) is held here. LAURA - Freshman Laura pretty much summed it up the other day, we were running late to one of her activities and asked to stop to get something and I was frustrated with her not having her act together she matter of factly says, "with Laura Anne Williams it is never simple" !!??........Amen to that!!! She is alot of fun but pretty high maintenance and definitely a true teen. This year I hope will be a good school year. In 8th grade she was sick alot and finally found out she had mono and had a real hard time getting back on top of it so therefore missed a ton of school.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

Ahh ... I love the first day of school pictures. The years are going by ....

Stephanie Krisher said...

LOl! I like the photos! Tell Evan I like the outfit- I'm use to seeing him with no shirt on in ur photos! Can't believe it's that time of year already!