HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

JACKPOT

Clothes for kids is expensive and for boys hard to get jeans at garage sales or second hand stores for them that are in decent condition, but today.............K. had me take an order to Windom for him and do another errand. Therefore you need to check out the consignment store of the town. JACKPOT for the boys and for our budget!! E. and I. both wear the same size and both can be pretty hard on clothes. Well, I got 19 items for 64.49 which comes to 3.40 per item. To make it better yet I bought I. a jacket for 8.99 and divide the rest and you come to $2.97/item. All of the things were like nearly new condition and 10 pair of pants. K. was happy even with the purchase. "they need pants". My shopping bags were name brand mall stores so was this a success or what??!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Awesome!!! what consignemt store was it?