We resided the house eleven years ago and it needs to be repainted. K. kinda wanted a pale yellow and I thought maybe a green shade as needs to cordinate with the shingles and white trim. So how do you decide.... you buy both and check it out. When we painted 11 years ago we did not care for the color we were hoping to get. So I got a quart of each and checked it out on the garage. We all like the green and the plus side is that it is only needs one coat to cover and the yellow would need two:-). Half the time and paint. YEA
The rain gutters we undid so we did not get paint on them and when we went to screw them back on E. thought the gutters needed cleaning (he was right). So E. cleaned them all (thats him on the roof). We usually do this when its pouring out. Nice job to have done. House 3/4th painted and the garage left to do.
1 comment:
So I'm assuming this green is the house....I LOVE it. It's great......
-s-
Post a Comment