HIS, MINE & OURS......
....a little glimspe of our lives.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
CREATING A BLOG
Wow, maybe I finally figured out how to get this blogging started. Its something I wanted to do for myself and family to look back 0n. I along with the rest of the family enjoy pictures and seeing what changes have happened. Kerry, busy making a living for us all, kids, well, just being what kids are, busy, learning, teaching K. and I how to parent and above all just entertaining with their doings. Myself, I am not sure but love to change things(junk to treasure), sometimes create simple stuff, read but mostly am here for the family and their needs.
I love looking at others blogs so think it would be fun to have ours to look back at our lives as sometimes we are just so busy we donot enjoy the moments and this way maybe we can reflect back at times.
Let me explain our heading............HIS...........would be K. and all he does for us, his interests and our business, MINE.............. well that might be what interest me, maybe projects I have done and so forth, OURS................well that would definitely be about our kids.
Let this blog roll forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment