HIS, MINE & OURS......

....a little glimspe of our lives.



Sunday, July 19, 2009

BREWSTER FUN DAYS 2009

This year Brewster is celebrating 100 years for their fire department so our parade had fire departments represented from many area communities and the hit was the new ladder truck from Worthington. The ladder can extend to 102 feet. After the parade those who wanted got a ride up the ladder x=tended to 52 feet........height of the water tower according to E. Both of our boys took their turns. Our 4-h club had games in the park and that was a real hit and success for our club. E. walked the parade with our school Patrol and little bus. I thought it was neat he and his friend carried the banner and he said, "I wanted to throw our candy and pencils" L. turned into a pirate for a short time and I think she then washed off her face..........for what is cost she still should have it on!!!! All in all it was a good day. Small community fun and K. enjoys visiting with old classmates and he even helped out some with the games.

No comments: